Cover Letter

Dear hiring manager,

My name is Christina Shamrock, I am a CUNY York PA Grad of 2021 interested in the Plastic Surgery Physician Assistant position. Prior to PA school I held a role of a patient care coordinator in three different clinics, including cutting edge regenerative concierge medicine, so assuring an excellent detail oriented patient service is something that comes to me intuitively. During clinical rotations, amongst other skills, I have gained experience evaluating preop, first assisting intraop and providing postop care to countless patients on multiple services.

As a new grad, I have spent the past 2.5 years in the rigors of PA school and am hoping to continue the same pace of learning and career advancement within your practice for years to come. I can attest with confidence that my love for aesthetics and reconstruction makes me thrilled to put in extra hours to get caught up quickly as this is something I have been passionate about for as long as I can remember.

I hope my great customer care disposition, dependability, precision, and punctuality will make me a valuable team member of your practice.

I am a firm believer in the strength of the community and that only by effective collaboration we are willing to achieve the optimal patient outcomes. With that said, I have made rapport with nearly every provider I have worked with and there are letters available upon request.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out for any additional information at cshamrockpa@gmail.com and +1(917)941-25-71.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely, Christina Shamrock.